This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for an Amazon Fire TV. This tutorial uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
NOTE: You can also sideload apps onto your Amazon Fire TV device and then use the free (far better) onIPTV app designed for Android devices. The setup tutorial for sideloading apps onto AFTV is here: https://www.live-tv.store/aftv-sideload/
Installation instructions for Amazon Fire TV (Smart IPTV)
- Go to the Amazon Store and search for the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app, or click here. If you have any problems fetching the app from Amazon, click here.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV‘ app.
- Make a note of your AFTVs ‘Mac’ address.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the Smart IPTV app.
- Select a channel or film to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Fire Stick and Router.