This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV (Apple TV must be 4th Generation). The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in App Store, this tutorial is based on a ‘paid for’ app called ‘rIPTV’, this app has a one off fee £2.99 to buy and use. The rIPTV app is very good and offers a far superior user experience, with a full six day TV Schedule and EPG with a full Synopsis for movies, a timer, IMDB reviews, favourites and more.
If you would like to use a free app, click here to view our ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’ setup guide.
rIPTV Setup Instructions
- Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘rIPTV’.
- Install and run ‘rIPTV’.
- Click onto the plus ‘+’ symbol from the ‘Playlists’ menu.
- Select ‘Load from playlist’.
- Enter a name into the ‘Name’ field (Example: Live TV Store)
- Enter or Paste your unique playlist URL into the ‘URL’ field.
- Choose your country from the ‘Country’ list.
- Click onto ‘Save’.
- You can now click onto the ‘Live TV Store’ service from ‘Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the rIPTV app.
- Go to ‘Playlists’.
- Click onto the ‘Live TV Store’ playlist.
- Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Apple device and Router.