This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Any Android device, tablet, tv box, or phone. The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in Play Store, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘onIPTV’, this app is free to download and use.
Android Setup Instructions
- Go to ‘Play Store‘ and search for ‘VLC Player‘ (if you do not already have it).
- Install VLC Player, you do not need to open it.
- Return to ‘Play Store’ and search for ‘onIPTV‘. If you have any problems fetching apps from Play Store, click here.
- Install ‘onIPTV‘.
- Return to Play Store and search for ‘IPTV Core‘ (if you do not already have it).
- Install ‘IPTV Core‘, you do not need to open it.
- Run ‘onIPTV‘ and if asked which media player to use, choose ‘VLC Player‘.
- To login, enter your the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ from your unique Playlist URL. Your username and password looks like this: //…username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type…// (If you are unable to locate the username and password in the URL, please let us know and we can send it to you).
- Choose Live TV for our Live TV channel list or VOD for an additional selection of Films and Boxsets.
- Click onto any channel to play.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the onIPTV app and login.
- Select the option of ‘Live TV’ or ‘VOD’.
- Select a channel or film to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Android device and Router.