This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for an Amazon Fire TV. This tutorial uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
Installation instructions for Amazon Fire TV (Smart IPTV)
- Download the ‘Smart IPTV’ app from the developers website here: https://siptv.app/howto/android/
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to the form below this tutorial (or the My Account area, and navigate to the Smart IPTV Upload/Reset menu item or go to the developers website at: http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘URL’ field.
NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a free trial.
- Enter the EPG URL into the EPG Field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
There are some basic configuration settings that we highly recommend. Click onto the ‘OK’ button on your remote control for 3 seconds to bring up the settings menu and then click ‘OK’ (spanner) to enter settings. Go to the ‘L/R buttons in menu’ option and change the setting to ‘Change Group’.
- (Short) click the ‘OK’ button to bring up the channel list.
- Whilst the channel list is open, click left or right to change group or OK to bring up the sub menu (Groups, EPG, etc).
Live TV Store Files Repository
If you have any problems fetching apps from Amazon Store, click here.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your Fire Stick and Router.
Alternative Viewing Option
This very quick and easy to follow guide will show you how to access the Live TV Store service from any web browser.
- Go to the login page at: http://my.tvstore.link:6900/client_area/
- Enter your login username and password. You can find these in the My Account area if you do not have them.
- Click onto any channel to view.