This setup tutorial will guide you through the instructions for an Any Android device, tablet, tv box, or phone. The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in Play Store. We have added two tutorials here, both are based on free apps, one is ‘IPTV Smarters’ and the other is ‘Perfect Player’, both apps are free to download and use.
GSE SMART IPTV PRO
Another App we highly recommend is GSE Smart IPTV Pro, we have a full setup guide for that app here.
SMART IPTV (PREMIUM APP)
For users of an Android TV Box looking for a premium app which offers users a far greater user experience and tv like functionality we recommend the Smart ITPV app. For more information and setup instructions: click here
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
Android Setup Instructions (IPTV Smarters Pro)
- Go to ‘Play Store‘ or a Play Store alternative like APK Pure and and search for IPTV Smarters Pro.
Important: If you install from a Play Store alternative like APK Pure please ensure you have unknown sources enabled in your security settings.
- Install IPTV Smarters Pro.
- Run ‘IPTV Smarters Pro’.
- We now need to configure IPTV Smarters Pro, so, click onto ‘Add User’.
- Select the option to ‘Login with Xtream Codes API’. Your Xtream Codes API details are available in the members area.
- Enter any name: (Example: Live TV Store).
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password
- Enter the Live TV Store URL and port.
- Click onto ‘Add User’.
- Click onto user that you have just created and the channel list will load.
- Click onto the EPG button and load the program guide.
- You can now use the app.
Alternative setup using Perfect Player.
Android Setup Instructions (Perfect Player)
- Go to ‘Play Store‘ or a Play Store alternative like APK Pure and and search for Perfect Player.
Important: If you install from a Play Store alternative please ensure you have unknown sources enabled in your security settings.
- Install Perfect Player.
- Run ‘Perfect Player’, it takes a while to start up on first run so be patient.
- We now need to configure Perfect Player, so, click onto the side bar and open the settings menu, then click onto the ‘Cog’ in order to enter the configuration menu.
- Click onto ‘General’
- Click onto ‘Playlist 1’ and enter your playlist URL
- Click onto ‘OK’.
- Click onto ‘EPG 1’ and enter the EPG URL
- Click onto ‘OK’.
- Click onto the back button to exit.
- Perfect Player should automatically update the playlist and EPG, it can take a few minutes. You can also refresh the playlist manually by clicking onto the settings menu.
Live TV Store Files Repository
If you have any problems fetching apps from Play Store, click here.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Android device and Router.