This setup tutorial will guide you through the instructions for an Any Android device, tablet, tv box, or phone. The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in Play Store, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘Perfect Player’, this app is free to download and use.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
Android Setup Instructions
- Go to ‘Play Store‘ or a PlayStore alternative like APK Pure and and search for Perfect Player.
Important: If you install from a PlayStore alternative please ensure you have unknown sources enabled in your security settings.
- Install Perfect Player.
- Run ‘Perfect Player’, it takes a while to start up on first run so be patient.
- We now need to configure Perfect Player, so, click onto the side bar and open the settings menu, then click onto the ‘Cog’ in order to enter the configuration menu.
- Click onto ‘General’
- Click onto ‘Playlist 1’ and enter your playlist URL
- Click onto ‘OK’.
- Click onto ‘EPG 1’ and enter the EPG URL
- Click onto ‘OK’.
- Click onto the back button to exit.
- Perfect Player should automatically update the playlist and EPG, it can take a few minutes. You can also refresh the playlist manually by clicking onto the settings menu.
Live TV Store Files Repository
If you have any problems fetching apps from Play Store, click here.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Android device and Router.
Alternative Viewing Option
This very quick and easy to follow guide will show you how to access the Live TV Store service from any web browser.
- Go to the login page at: http://my.tvstore.link:6900/client_area/
- Enter your login username and password. You can find these in the My Account area if you do not have them.
- Click onto any channel to view.