This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV (Apple TV must be 4th Generation). The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in App Store, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’, this app is free to download and use.
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
- Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘Xteam Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: Live TV Store)
- Enter the server name URL.
- Enter your Username:
- Enter your Password:
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- Click onto the playlist you have just added and select – Install EPG data.
- Click onto the LIVE button for Live TV and VOD for Films and Box Sets.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your Apple device and Router.