This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for the GSE Smart IPTV Pro application which is available on iOS, Android, and Mac. The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’, this app is free to download and use.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
Setup Instructions for GSE Smart IPTV Pro
- Go to your ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘Xteam Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: Live TV Store)
- Enter the server URL and port as displayed in the My Account area API details.
- Enter your Username:
- Enter your Password:
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- Click onto the playlist you have just added and select – Install EPG data.
- Click onto the LIVE button for Live TV and VOD for Films and Box Sets.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your device and router.