This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for Kodi using the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi Krypton 17. The Live TV Store, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client’, this app is free to download and use.
Kodi Setup Instructions
- Open Kodi and Click onto ‘TV’.
- Click onto ‘Enter add-on browser’.
- Choose ‘PVR IPTV Simple Client’ from the list of addons.
- Click onto ‘Configure’.
- Click onto ‘General’.
- Ensure the Location is set to ‘Remote Path (Internet Address)’.
- Then Select ‘M3U Play List URL’.
- Enter your unique Playlist URL that we sent to you and then click onto the ‘OK’ button.
- Click onto the ‘Enable’ button.
- Wait for a few moments until you receive and notification that the channels have been loaded.
- Go to the ‘Home Screen’ select ‘TV’ to view your channel list.
Alternative Viewing Option
This very quick and easy to follow guide will show you how to access the Live TV Store service from any web browser.
- Go to the login page at: http://my.tvstore.link:6900/client_area/
- Enter your login username and password. You can find these in the My Account area if you do not have them.
- Click onto any channel to view.