This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Mac OS X computers.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
Setup Live TV Store on Apple Mac OS X Systems
- Download and Install VLC Player from Videolan.org
- Run VLC Player and click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open Network..’.
- Paste your unique ‘network URL’ into the address bar, then click onto ‘Play’
- In order to view the full channel list click onto ‘Preferences’ then uncheck ‘Show video in main window’. This will display the playlist in the main window and the video in a new window.
- In order to simplify future viewing, you should also save the playlist URL to a file. To do this, click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Save Playlist’ and save your Live TV Store playlist to a safe location (such as documents) as an Extended M3U file format.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run VLC Player -> Click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open File’ or ‘Open Recent’.
- Select your Live TV Store file.
- Wait for the playlist to load, this can take a few seconds.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Flush your DNS
- Reboot your Mac and Router.
Alternative Viewing Option
This very quick and easy to follow guide will show you how to access the Live TV Store service from any web browser.
- Go to the login page at: http://my.tvstore.link:6900/client_area/
- Enter your login username and password. You can find these in the My Account area if you do not have them.
- Click onto any channel to view.