This tutorial will guide you through the of setup for Mac OS X computers. We recommend using an application called GSE Smart IPTV Pro. If you are unable to install the application you can use VLC Player. Both setup tutorials are listed on this page.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
Setup 1. GSE Smart IPTV Pro application.
- Go to your ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘Xteam Codes API’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: Live TV Store)
- Enter the server URL and port as displayed in the My Account area API details.
- Enter your Username:
- Enter your Password:
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- Click onto the playlist you have just added and select – Install EPG data.
- Click onto the LIVE button for Live TV and VOD for Films and Box Sets.
Setup 2. VLC Player
- Download and Install VLC Player from Videolan.org
- Run VLC Player and click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open Network..’.
- Paste your unique ‘network URL’ into the address bar, then click onto ‘Play’
- In order to view the full channel list click onto ‘Preferences’ then uncheck ‘Show video in main window’. This will display the playlist in the main window and the video in a new window.
- In order to simplify future viewing, you should also save the playlist URL to a file. To do this, click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Save Playlist’ and save your Live TV Store playlist to a safe location (such as documents) as an Extended M3U file format.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run VLC Player -> Click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open File’ or ‘Open Recent’.
- Select your Live TV Store file.
- Wait for the playlist to load, this can take a few seconds.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Flush your DNS
- Reboot your Mac and Router.