This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung Smart TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
- In order to check if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Samsung Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to the form below this tutorial (or the My Account area, and navigate to the Smart IPTV Upload/Reset menu item or go to the developers website at: http://siptv.eu/mylist/).
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a free trial.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the Smart IPTV app.
- Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your TV and Router
Alternative Viewing Option
This very quick and easy to follow guide will show you how to access the Live TV Store service from any web browser.
- Go to the login page at: http://my.tvstore.link:6900/client_area/
- Enter your login username and password. You can find these in the My Account area if you do not have them.
- Click onto any channel to view.