SSIPTV is available on a wide selection of Smart TVs from SONY, Toshiba, Sharp, JVC, and others. If SSIPTV is installed or available on your Smart TV, you can find it in the list of available apps.
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for a Smart TV which is running the SSIPTV application. The Live TV Store, TV service always requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘SSIPTV’, this app is free to download and use.
Note: We are so confident that you will love the Live TV Store service that we now offer a full 7 day free trial. No other IPTV service provider offers that kind of trial period.
SSIPTV Setup Instructions
- Go to your list of available Apps and look for SSIPTV.
- Install, or open the SSIPTV app.
- Go to ‘Content’.
- Click onto the ‘TITLE’ and enter a friendly name, for example: ‘Live TV Store’.
- Click onto ‘SOURCE’ and enter your unique Playlist URL, you can find your unique playlist url in your members area. Please enter the entire ‘MPEGTS URL’.
- Click onto ‘SAVE’.
- You can now view the service by selecting your playlist from the ‘Main Screen’
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Alternative Viewing Option
- Reboot your TV and Router.