This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Mac OS X computers.
Alternative Setup: Viewing the Live TV Store service on a PC or Mac though VLC Player works really well, but it is slightly limited and the user interface is not very indepth. There is a workaround for computers which involves using an Android emulator as the base OS, which then gives a far greater user experience. Click here for more information: https://www.live-tv.store/android-emulator/.
Continue with a VLC Player setup
- Download and Install VLC Player from Videolan.org
- Run VLC Player and click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open Network..’.
- Paste your unique ‘network URL’ into the address bar, then click onto ‘Play’
- In order to view the full channel list click onto ‘Preferences’ then uncheck ‘Show video in main window’. This will display the playlist in the main window and the video in a new window.
- In order to simplify future viewing, you should also save the playlist URL to a file. To do this, click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Save Playlist’ and save your Live TV Store playlist to a safe location (such as documents) as an Extended M3U file format.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run VLC Player -> Click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open File’ or ‘Open Recent’.
- Select your Live TV Store file.
- Wait for the playlist to load, this can take a few seconds.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Flush your DNS
- Reboot your Mac and Router.
If you notice the stream has pixellation or a grey screen please try the following
- tools > preferences > all > input/codecs > set ‘file caching’ to 6000ms
- tools > preferences > simple > video > uncheck ‘accelerated video output (overlay)’