This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for Mac OS X computers.
- Download and Install VLC Player from Videolan.org
- Run VLC Player and click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open Network..’.
- Paste your unique ‘network URL’ into the address bar, then click onto ‘Play’
- In order to view the full channel list click onto ‘Preferences’ then uncheck ‘Show video in main window’. This will display the playlist in the main window and the video in a new window.
- In order to simplify future viewing, you should also save the playlist URL to a file. To do this, click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Save Playlist’ and save your Live TV Store playlist to a safe location (such as documents) as an Extended M3U file format.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run VLC Player -> Click onto ‘File’ -> ‘Open File’ or ‘Open Recent’.
- Select your Live TV Store file.
- Wait for the playlist to load, this can take a few seconds.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Flush your DNS
- Reboot your Mac and Router.