This setup tutorial will guide you through the setup tutorial for MagBox. In order for us to register your MagBox we will need you to send us your MagBox MAC Address, we will send you a URL to enter into your MagBox.
- Go into your MagBox inner portal
- Powercycle your MagBox and hold the ‘GEAR’ button on your remote control whilst the MagBox is booting up. The ‘GEAR’ button is in the middle of the second row of buttons, from the top of remote control.
- Go to settings.
- Whilst in the inner portal, press ‘GEAR’ button on the remote again in order to access the settings menu.
Note: There is also a settings menu ‘GEAR’ icon in the portal, this is the incorrect menu. You need to access the the settings menu from the ‘GEAR’ button on the remote control.
- Select the ‘Servers’ option.
- Enter the URL that we have sent to you into the Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field.
- You can connect a USB keyboard to the MagBox or use a virtual keyboard (there is a keyboard button on the remote)
- Select and press the ‘OK’ button to save the changes.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Turn on the MagBox.
- Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your MagBox and Router