This is an agreement between you and Live TV Store for entertainment services and related services. It is NOT a service for the commission of criminal acts. It is an educational service. You agree not to violate any laws of any jurisdiction you are originating from, or terminating into.
1. You agree to protect your user id/password and our system from unauthorised use. You are responsible for all actions that occur on our servers where the login uses your user id/password.
2. You agree not to use the system on more than one device at any given time.
3. You agree to be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to your use of the services.
4. You agree not to shared your user id/password.
5. You agree to accept that actual service coverage and service quality may vary from time to time.
6. The Service will attempt to be available at all times except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However the Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed.
7. We are not responsible for data, messages or services lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the service or communications services or networks (e.g., T-1 lines or the Internet).
8. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users or the Service.
9. Network speed is an estimate and is no indication of the speed at which your or the Service sends or receives data. Actual network speed will vary based on configuration, compression, network congestion and other factors. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed; delays or omissions may occur.
10. We log access attempts to our services for security and troubleshooting.
11. We do not get involved in any form of censorship.
12. We do not give your personal info to any third parties.
14. We do not co-operate with any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
15. Fraudulent orders, and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination.
16. New orders on the Live TV Store website are processed on a first come first served basis, account login details are sent via email and may take up to 24 hours to arrive.
17. Users are responsible for the proper configuration of their services and are responsible for any damages caused by neglect whether intentional or unintentional.
18. Users are not permitted to repackage or resell our services. Any user found to be reselling our accounts will have their account terminated.
19. All users should have a valid TV license or subscription with any 3rd party service we promote through this website.
20. We are not responsible or affiliated in any way to any of the third party services or media being offered through this website.
21. This is the whole agreement. From time to time, We may post a new terms of service that will become binding and it is the responsibility of the users to periodically check for new Terms of Service.
Account Creation Policies
1. All account details are stored in the ‘My Account’ area.
2. Initial account approval can take up to 24 hours.
3. Users are welcome to cancel their account at any time.
4. All sales are final and none refundable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
In order to provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, we offer a free seven day trial service on all accounts, if you are not 100% satisfied with the service please do not sign up for an account after the seven day period expires, if you have any problems during the free trial period, the same problems will most likely occur later. Due to the nature of the service, refunds are not possible. If you are unsure whether or not to subscribe to our services please don’t. The service we offer is genuine, it really does work as we have described. If you are still unsure about setting up an account we suggest you create an account and try the free trial!
Additional Security Procedures
For additional security and in order to combat identity theft and online fraud we may ask new clients to confirm their identity with proof of ID before issuing account details, this will also lead to a delay processing new orders. ID can be forwarded to us via our LIVE HELP support desk or ticketing system. Full details will be sent to you upon confirmation of order if ID is required.
In order to reduce the chances of any orders being flagged by our internal security its best to disconnect any IP cloaking devices
before ordering services from our website.
Our website stores and processes data exclusively in accordance with the European data protection regulation (GDPR). You, as a user, agree to have your data processed according to this regulation. Definitions of the terms used (eg “personal data” or “processing”) can be found in Art. 4 GDPR. The full and most recent version of the GDPR is available at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN
The following policies informs you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
This is valid as of 15.05.2018.
The contents of this website may change as well as the technologies being used to implement it. We reserve the right to change the information provided in this privacy statement without prior notice. You will always find the most recent version of the document published on our website. We recommend visiting this page from time to time to review potential changes to the policy.
We have taken technical and organisational precautions to protect your data, in particular, against the loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. We regularly adapt our measures and arrangements to the most recent technical standards.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential data (like inquiries via the contact form on our website). You recognise an encrypted connection in the address-bar of the browser showing “https://” instead of “http://” and an additional lock symbol.
If SSL encryption is enabled, data you submit to us can not be intercepted by a third party.